Nogo Station Experience
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Longreach , QLD
- Product code: ENS
Outback history and a contemporary working station come together at Nogo Station, once part of Bowen Downs and now the home of Abigail (née Kinnon). Live the pioneering spirit on our station safari by open-top, overlander bus with its panoramic view of landscape and wildlife. Visit sites connected with legendary local hero Captain Starlight. See a sheep shearing demonstration in our historic shearing sheds. Finally visit the homestead for a huge home-baked smoko. The Nogo Station Experience departs from Longreach on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The 4-hour experience includes:
- Short tour of Longreach heritage sites
- Nogo Station visit with sheep shearing demonstration
- Station ‘water run’ tour including Captain Starlight sites
- Station safari animal spotting
- Home-baked morning tea at the homestead
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation.
If you find the experience is unavailable, please call our reservations crew on 07 4658 1776. Sometimes there are other options and we’ll do our best to fit you in.